Going to Cabo need help!!

hlb76

We just re-booked our failed Splendor cruise to a 5 day Spirit! now we need to find some fun in Cabo x 2.

We are wanting to go whale watching. I see lots of different tour companies. Pez Gato, Eco Cat and Johann and Sandra are just the first couple I saw. All prices look close some are cheaper but cheaper is not always better. We want to feel safe of course and maybe get up close and personal.... I read somewhere that some tours get you so close you can almost touch them!!

We where also thinking of maybe a Jeep or ATV tour of some sort. My youngest is 10 so we have to find a company that will allow him.

Then again the beach is always fun! We do like to snorkel.

So many options and so little time.

Please share your favorite Cabo adventures!!!!

Love both Pez Gato and Eco Cat! Not sure what company Sandra and Johann book, the are just a tour booking company not the actual operator.

Can't go wrong with either of the above. The Pez Gato dock is just steps from the tender dock and Eco Cat is in the center of the marina about a 5-10 minute walk away.

Archived