Allure - Dect or Iphones?

I'd love to hear what they have...guess i'll know on Sunday. In the meantime I bought 2 way radios just in case. Last year on the Freedom of the Seas communication would have helped. Our, then 10 year old, went in PJ's to a certain night at Adventure Ocean, only to find that everyone else was in Jeans. She had the clearance to check herself out..and she did. She went to the cabin, changed and went back so she'd fit in. I would have liked to have known this...communication is great! So, a phone would help. I'll post what I find when I return!!

On oasis in November, DECT phones were available at Guest Svcs, but went fast. They are a bit smaller than a normal cordless phone and can call any cabin or guest area on the ship. Because we had a child in the 3-5 Adventure Ocean group we were automatically given one for the week when we registered for camp.

We were told by a guest Svcs senior officer that there was a problem with the Royal Connect "iPhones" when they were taken off for a software upgrade and were not expected back on Oasis or Allure anytime soon.

Archived