Any recent (Eastern) Epic Freestyle Daily copies out there?

Tom-n-Cheryl

darn! i have the Western, just got home 1 week ago

Well - if you have a link, they may be all that are out there... so something is better than nothing! If you don't have them scanned, and don't intend to - then please don't go out of your way to post them just for me. Keeping fingers crossed that someone out there will have the eastern version!

THANKS!

Tom

I don't know if this helps you at all, but on Nov. 29/10 there was a posting on here from Geek on a Cruise giving his/her overall review of their Epic Thanksgiving Eastern Cruise. Not sure how to post the link, but in his review he posted copies of the dailies. He/she also stated that you could e-mail them for any questions or whatever. The e-mail address given by him was geekonacruise@gmail.com. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

I don't know if this helps you at all, but on Nov. 29/10 there was a posting on here from Geek on a Cruise giving his/her overall review of their Epic Thanksgiving Eastern Cruise. Not sure how to post the link, but in his review he posted copies of the dailies. He/she also stated that you could e-mail them for any questions or whatever. The e-mail address given by him was geekonacruise@gmail.com. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

THANKS - I will give that a try!

Tom

My thanks to you for the lead!!

Tom

I knew it was there somewhere, as we were on the same Eastern iternary two week earlier! I had read a posting where someone was looking for the same exact info and our scanner was out of order. So with some free time right now, holidays and everything, a little searching and NO PROBLEM MAN. Enjoy your vacation! From snowy cold Ontario!

Hello Kitty, thank you for looking. Do you know what day of the week and the time for the White Hot party and Quest? I want to select the time for the shows but I do not want it to conflict with these two other activities. Thanks in advance to you or anyone else who can help me with this question.

Hello Kitty, thank you for looking. Do you know what day of the week and the time for the White Hot party and Quest? I want to select the time for the shows but I do not want it to conflict with these two other activities. Thanks in advance to you or anyone else who can help me with this question.

We sailed on the Epic the week of November 6 - 13. The White Hot Party was on Day 4 starting at 10:15 p.m. and Quest was Day 7 at 10:00 p.m.

Hope this helps, assuming that the dates and times will be the same for your sailing!! Happy planning to you!:p

Archived