Instructions/notes for wedding cordinator/photographer onboard?

missymac222

• 2 weeks later...
I just got back from our wedding on the Carnival Spirit! I have a little instruction packet for the wedding coordinator, photographer and music host. Send me your email address and I'll send you what I gave them. I probably won't be able to send it out to you until Friday if you can wait that long. If not, let me know and I'll try to get it out tonight. We are still unpacking and things are a little hectic at home!

I'd love a copy too! thanks so much! lkumetz@hotmail

• 4 weeks later...
Splendor Bride here...

Sorry everyone if you requested that I email this to you and I didn't get it out to you. I had so much fun planning my wedding and reception that after we got back home and everything was over, I couldn't believe it was over with! I wasn't able to log on to cruisecritic.com without getting sad about not having it to look forward to it.

I've come to my senses and am more than happy to help any brides out there who want this information. Please send me an email requesting it and I'll get it out to you right away. [EMAIL="cecelia.rhodes@gmail.com"]cecelia.rhodes@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

I'm really glad I had all this information to give to Carnival/TWE on the day of my wedding as it did really help out. It was pretty detailed and I think the wedding day coordinator was a little surprised at it, but she also appreciated it. Plus it freed me up from getting pulled away from our wedding and reception to answer questions that I had already made plans for.

Enjoy your wedding day, smile and enjoy the happiness of the day.

Archived