Cab fare?

willowbilly

Cab fare prces to tabanya? beach? Per person price or cab price? per day price, do they wait for you or do you do one way? Will cabs stop and show you any sights?

You do not even mention which port you will be at??

If you use the handy dandy search feature for these forums and search for "taxi" or "cab" you will find hundreds if not thousands of posts, many quite recent, on this exact subject but make sure you know which port your arriving at

You do not even mention which port you will be at??

If you use the handy dandy search feature for these forums and search for "taxi" or "cab" you will find hundreds if not thousands of posts, many quite recent, on this exact subject but make sure you know which port your arriving at

We are wondering the same thing, we are sailing in on Carnival the week of January 23rd. Is Tabyana better than West Bay ??? We are tryin to decide if booking through Carnival is better than just taking a taxi to the beach ... anu information is helpful :)

I've found through my research that Tabyana is in West Bay Beach area. I know through Carnival Legend, you can get the round trip transportation to Tabyana Beach for $36.95 per person which covers access to a beach chair etc.

Does anyone know exactly where this beach break takes you?

Does anyone know how far Tabyana Beach is from Beach Club San Simon?

Is Tabyana a stretch of beach or a club/Restraunt?

Would anyone who's done this trip on their own relate their experience with the Taxi from Mahogany Bay to West Bay?

We also will be arriving at the Mahogany Bay Pier this March. I have searched this forum and can't find real recent info. We (family of 4) want to do the Clip N Zip right at the pier and then go to West bay Beach. Does it make any sense to exit the immeadiate pier area and try to get a taxi in the area "over the hill". I have read that taxis there are only about $50 round trip for four people.

Archived