Baltimore , need parking only,not at port

ma40

Hi, we planned to have a relative drive 2 of us to the port of Baltimore, a medical emergency happened, so we can't park at their suburban home and be driven to the port Monday 1/3/11. Is there any place we can park then take a cab to the port. We are driving from Northern NJ, really don't want to stay overnight at a hotel, don't want to pay 15.00 a night for Maryland port parking. I hoped the City of Baltimore has parking lots where you can securely park for 12 nights. Any help is appreciated..

I'm sorry to hear about your relative's medical emergency. Off hand, I can't think of any City lots that would meet your needs for the duration you have in mind; hopefully someone else can think of something. Is there any way you could park at your relative's house and then get a taxi from there to the port? At least that way, your car would be safe, parked for free, kept an eye on, and not in any danger of being towed or anything.

I don't know of any parking facility that may cost less than $15/day for an overnight stay. I know many people who park at the Inner Harbor every day for work and pay $10-14/day, which certainly doesn't include overnight parking.

I would park at the terminal, hop in your car when you disembark and be on your way home. Simple, easy, done, period. ;)

My second option is the same as bus man's...park at the relatives' house and take a taxi to get to the port.

Archived