Looking for Private tour recommendations in Asdod, Israel

Lucyron

We will be staying overnight in Ashdod on the Azamara Quest in May, 2011 and want to take a private tour from Ashdod to Jerusalem. We are 4 people. Can anyone recommend a private tour company?

See hire

http://www.guidedtoursisrael.com/shore-excursions.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293982-d325457-r67934778-Haifa_Port-Haifa.html

Guided tours of Israel is a very good company from my experience. I was lucky enough to have Jerry as my guide (group of 5) and we also did the o'night in Jerusalem. By the second day, it seemed like we were touring with a friend instead of a guide. Hopefully, he will be available for you.

communication with Alon was very swift and friendly as well. I highly recommend this company!! Shelly:) ps. just read the post too quickly. Now I understand-you're staying overnight in Ashdod,not Jerusalem!! If it's possible for you,though, I would also recommend an o'night in Jerusalem. I stayed at the Harmony Hotel which was right in the middle of the action, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I was a single traveller and felt very safe by myself. Jerry showed me which sections were more interesting than others and everything went fine. It will remain a favourite memory of mine!!

Guided tours of Israel is a very good company from my experience. I was lucky enough to have Jerry as my guide (group of 5) and we also did the o'night in Jerusalem. By the second day, it seemed like we were touring with a friend instead of a guide. Hopefully, he will be available for you.

communication with Alon was very swift and friendly as well. I highly recommend this company!! Shelly:) ps. just read the post too quickly. Now I understand-you're staying overnight in Ashdod,not Jerusalem!! If it's possible for you,though, I would also recommend an o'night in Jerusalem. I stayed at the Harmony Hotel which was right in the middle of the action, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I was a single traveller and felt very safe by myself. Jerry showed me which sections were more interesting than others and everything went fine. It will remain a favourite memory of mine!!

Thank you for your advice. I will contact them.

Archived