Suggestions for something fun to do in Grand Cay? Will have 2 kids with us.

sherrix2

We were there w/ our three children in Nov. and did the pirate cruise. Frankly, could not recommend it and we didn't get to see much of the island. Wish we would have done the stingrays or turtle farm--both of have good reviews. We just weren't sure how handling three kids in the water would be.

18 months ago, we grabbed a cab to 7-mile Beach, to the Sea Grape area. We were down a bit, away from the crowds. Had beach towels, and sat at some free picnic tables. You can wander up the beach a bit to find food, drink, water toys. We prefer to be away from crowds.

Beach is fabulous.

• 2 weeks later...
Not too big on swimming with sting rays or dolphins.

Any good all inclusive beaches? Any good tours? Good area to jet ski??

TIA

Sherri

I would suggest taking a look at Capt. Marvin's Island tour. They take you to all the sites around the island, very low cost in comparison to other tours, and i felt like the tour guide was much better than others i saw along the way.

Just google Capt. Marvin's Grand Cayman and take a look. Good tour of the island, you get to see the turtle farm and interact with the turtles, tortuga rum house, etc...

We wanted to do the sting ray tour last time, and it was rained out. We did the island tour instead and were pleasantly surprised.

Archived