Suite Holiday Inn Port of Miami

TripletDad

We have booked a Suite for the night before our upcoming July cruise on the Carnival Victory. There will be 4 of us sharing the suite. I had a question or two for somebody who has stayed in a Suite here. What kind of views do they have? Will we have a view of the port? This is the first cuise for my wife and I. I would like to get up early and watch the Victory come into port. The other couple that is going with us will be their 5th cuise 2nd out of Miami. Now that the cruise seems a little closer, than when we booked it last summer we are getting realy excited.

TripletDad

We were "up-graded" to a Suite at HI Port of Miami. I regularly stay at this hotel as I enjoy Bayside Mall across the street and the morning view of ships returning to Port. Sadly the suite was on the second floor so we had no view of the ships. I would choose smaller connecting rooms and request a higher floor.

Archived