Anyone have Princess Patters for North Cape & Norwegian fjords

wickesy

Hi HomelessBear,

I wasn't really looking for anything specific, just an idea of what activities they had on when (especially sea days), any lectures on upcoming ports, that kind of thing. As we're both in the UK is there any chance I could get photocopies of them somehow if I cover the cost?

Hi Wickesy,

I could try to scan the patters and post them on here - I am not very good with technology but I'll give it my best shot! I'll rope DH in to help!

I would say that I can send them to you as an e-mail attachment, but I guess its not a good idea to give out e-mail addresses on here.

Will do my best.

Hi Wickesy,

I have e-mailed you 4 patters - had to send them in 3 messages. Sorry that they are so split up but its the best I could do and it's taken me a couple of hours to attach and send them! Sorry I am not very technically minded. I have done mainly the sea days ones for you.

Hope you receive them and they are what you want.

Best wishes.

Is this the June 15 Spitsbergen cruise on the Grand? We're booked for that one and I'm interested in any available information!

No, it's the June 27 on the Crown.

Hi Wickesy,

I have e-mailed you 4 patters - had to send them in 3 messages. Sorry that they are so split up but its the best I could do and it's taken me a couple of hours to attach and send them! Sorry I am not very technically minded. I have done mainly the sea days ones for you.

Hope you receive them and they are what you want.

Best wishes.

Thanks for trying but I've only received the last e-mail you sent. :( I really do appreciate you giving up your time and I'm not going to ask you to waste any more time re-sending them, hopefully they are just stuck somewhere because of the file sizes and will come through eventually.

Thanks again.

No, it's the June 27 on the Crown.

Thanks for trying but I've only received the last e-mail you sent. :( I really do appreciate you giving up your time and I'm not going to ask you to waste any more time re-sending them, hopefully they are just stuck somewhere because of the file sizes and will come through eventually.

Thanks again.

I am not giving up! I will re-send - they were in my sent box so who knows where they are! I'll re-send again to you and hope that they arrive this time. Sorry you didn't get them first time.

I have resent them all Wickesy. I tried just 2 atachmnets this time instead of 3 so hope that this makes a difference.

Hope that you get them all this time. Let me know.

Regards

HomelessBear

Success!! They have all come through now and it's given me a good idea of what goes on during the sea days, which is exactly what I wanted.

Thanks again for your help. :)

Success!! They have all come through now and it's given me a good idea of what goes on during the sea days, which is exactly what I wanted.

Thanks again for your help. :)

You are welcome. So glad you got them this time! If you need the others (port days) let me know and I will do them for you as well.

Enjoy your reading!:)

I would love to see the port days as well and I see there's at least one other person from our roll call that would like to see them as well. Again, there's no rush though so just do them as and when you've got the time.

Could the patters be posted here so we can all see them...I'm on the same trip too and am interested

I did try to copy and paste them on here, but it wouldn't allow me to do that. I am pretty useless with technology, so don't know any other way of posting them on here. Sorry.

Archived