ISO - email address for kids club

foxesden1

I may have messed up.. I booked DH and I on a MM dinner - on day four of our cruise. (LOS TA APRIL 2, 2011) My DD age five is with us. I thought we could just take her to the kids club.. but that does not open till 7 - and the dinner starts at 6:45.

I need to know if they are offering babysitting that night, or else I will cancel the dinner.

Does anyone have a email address?

Thank you!

T

Could you postpone the dinner time by 15 min? Or have one of you go, at 6:45, and have the other take your daughter to Kid's Camp, and meet up at dinner?

I thought of that, but its a murder mystery.. and 20min is a lot of info missed!

UGH, how frustrating that would be! What about their new paid nursery service? Would they be able to take your 5 year old for 15 minutes? The only one to be able to answer that is RCI. And chances are, they won't know yet since I don't think it's even onboard LOS yet.

I wonder if they ever make age exceptions onboard Oasis/Allure where there is a paid nursery? Then if they do, maybe LOS would be following the same protocol?

UGH, how frustrating that would be! What about their new paid nursery service? Would they be able to take your 5 year old for 15 minutes? The only one to be able to answer that is RCI. And chances are, they won't know yet since I don't think it's even onboard LOS yet.

I wonder if they ever make age exceptions onboard Oasis/Allure where there is a paid nursery? Then if they do, maybe LOS would be following the same protocol?

I was told I could cancel the dinner 24h in advance and still get my money back if they were not able to have a babysitter. BUT that means standing in line, waiting and getting ticked off. I right now am leaning towards canceling it my self. And then IF they have space booking it when we board.

I have no idea why the dinner is at 6:45.

I can only assume that the nights they do the Johnny Rocket diners are the formal nights?

And if its $12h for a babysitter.. who is going to babysit for 15min? not really worth it IMPO (even if I paid the full $12.00)

T

Archived