Crown Princess Questions, Cabin Selection

bcaha

Well,

When I was on Star Princess, we were far forward, only about 9 or 10 cabins from the bridge area. I would say the ride was fairly smooth overall, although during rough seas one night, we were a swinging and a swaying, and you could hear the waves crashing against the ship in the middle of the night. I am booked on Crown in October, in P318 which is the lowest deck, near the center of the ship. I hear that this will be a much smoother ride. This will also be my first time on an Inside on Princess.

Hope this helps!

Is it better, in terms of motion sickness, to be in front of the Panoramic Lifts, or behind them? And do the rooms right near there hear much noise from the lifts and stairs? Thank you so much.

Try to be as middle as you could be. Also lower decks are better for motion sickness.

There should not be noise from the lifts.

We were midship on Caribe deck and when the ship was rocking our cabin felt a bit more stable than other parts of the ship.

First cruise was on the crown, constant cruiser brother in law,

told us mid ship- so we also were on the Caribe deck. Best deck ever and

nice big balcony partial coverage. Pick this level and mid ship and you will not be disappointed

Archived