Cameron Reid

travelingtrish

• 2 weeks later...
I am considering using Cameron Reid as our tour guide. Did anyone recently go with him? How was he?

We used Cameron Reid last May and enjoyed our tour very much. It is a private tour that you design yourself with Cameron. He is good about making suggestions, but will take you wherever you want to go. We were a group of 6 women and felt very safe with him. You will be happy with your tour with Cameron.

• 2 weeks later...

Did a private tour with Cameron Reid last week and he took us to the places we wanted to go. Very nice,Professional man with a lot of knowledge about the island. He has a very nice spotless van. You decide what to see and he will throw in other stuff on the way if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

hello, We used cameron reids services last week. Another man did the tour for him (harold, i believe). They both met us at the port holding a sign with our names on it. The tour costs $135 for 3-4 hours and additional is $34 per hour. We did a 6 hour tour....he was very nice,took us everywhere we wanted to go and narrated very little, but we liked that. He was great at avoiding people trying to sell us stuff. We had a great time and you will not be disappointed.....the only thing i was dissappointed about was that we didn't have more time to explore in barbados!

(we went to crane beach, bottom bay beach, bathsheba, cherry tree hill and animal flower cave)

• 1 month later...

Cameron hasn't replied to my email yet, it's been several days. His website is disabled---does someone know what's happening? We'll be on the Victory, first week of May and would like to firm up tour arrangement.

Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Thanks.

Thank you!! I have emailed him and hopefully will hear back from him soon. His tours sound exactly like what we are looking for!

I believe you'll be pleased. We've used Cameron's services twice now and have been very pleased. We had one of his drivers (Herman) once and Cameron the last time. Both were very professional yet friendly. Barbados is a beautiful island with many wonderful spots to explore.

Have a great time!

Cameron has responded to my email and we will be booking him for our cruise next March. He was very prompt and pleasant with his emails...explained the issue with his website being down. He is trying to have it corrected as quickly as possible.

So glad we were able to reach him!

• 5 months later...

Hi all

I'm wondering if there are 2 scenic barbados Tour? Last year I got a tour with Scenic barbados tour and the driver / contact was edwin lowell, not Cameron Reid!

Are we talking about the same Scenic bardados tour?

• 3 months later...
Yes, I believe they are 2 different tours. Cameron Reid's website is www.scenicbarbados.com and I believe the other one is www.scenisbarbadostours.com. Cameron has been having problems with his website for a few months, but he does respond quickly to emails.

I emailed him and he sent me this new website address. http://www.cameronbarbadostours.com

We are in the process of firming up our itinerary and possibly booking him for December based on all the good reviews here. I am trying to decide between his tour that we can customize or Ted's tour. I havent heard back from Ted yet.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived