Honeymoon, first time with Princess

kwoody

Re: Chocolate Melting Cake

I am not sure what this is, but at the Crowne Grille they have a dessert that is a hot chock cake with nice chocolate oozing from the middle. I always order some ice cream on the side. Very good.:):)

That is the Molten Dutch Chocolate Fudge Obsession I wrote about in one of my posts. You're right, it's very, very good. The problem is that all of the food in the Crown Grill is excellent and therefore it's hard to save enough room for it. Their Fillet Mignon (butterflied) was absolutely the best I've ever had in my life. Cooked to perfection. The Blue Onion Soup was just wonderful too. I hate to say it but the side dishes were nearly as wonderful as the steak so I had a really hard time fitting in that Chocolate desert but the waiter made it sound divine and said I had to try it. I would definitely recommend the Crown Grill to everyone. It is well worth the fee.

Enjoy, and grats on your up coming wedding.

I love Princess, my wife and I are a bit older then you but get asked many times on each cruise if we're newly weds :) Everything said above about the demographics is absolutely correct but we don't mind at all.

Archived