?? RCI Visa and final payment

G&TQ

I recieved my certificate for the companion fare 10days after I requested it and it was applied 7 days after I mailed it regular mail. I think they are on the ball.

So now I want to pay off the balance so I have time to get some certificates for obc. Does anyone know if you have to wait until the end of the credit card cycle to claim the points? Also if I want to prepay tips and order soda cards how far out can I do that. I want every point I can get.

Gotta love it cruise for 3 only $854 ish. I might have to do this more often.

points are not added to your balance until the end of the billing cycle and the statement has been generated. You can only prepay tips if you take My Time Dinning, soda cards can be ordered anytime thru the RCL website.
Agree, not until the end of your billing cycle will the points be available. However you can prepay tips no matter what type of dining you have. We have never had MTD but always prepay. Any excursions booked, soda cards, speciality restaurants & gifts & gear will also give you double points on the Visa as well.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Yes you do have have to wait until the statement is generated. Anything you book, etc. immediately goes on your card. I did some transactions before we cruised. The charge was put on right away. I ended up cancelling an excrusion I prebooked online on the ship. The transaction did not go back to my credit card, but given to me as OBC.

Archived