Receipt of E-Comment card based on Cruise Count?

Tom-n-Cheryl

Have you received an E-Comment card?  

241 members have voted

1. 1. Have you received an E-Comment card?

• Sailings = 1, and you received an e-comment card.
    • Sailings = 2-4, and you received an e-comment card.
    • Sailings = 5-9, and you received an e-comment card.
    • Sailings = 10-24, and you received an e-comment card.
    • Sailings = 25+ and you received an e-comment card.
    • Sailings = 1, and you did NOT receive an e-comment card.
    • Sailings = 2-4, and you did NOT receive an e-comment card.
    • Sailings = 5-9, and you did NOT receive an e-comment card.
    • Sailings = 10-24, and you did NOT receive an e-comment card.
    • Sailings = 25+ and you did NOT receive an e-comment card.
    • ** Sailings = 1-9, where you received one for some, but not all, sailings.
    • ** Sailings = 10+, where you received one for some, but not all, sailings.

Funny, me getting one for the same cruise you didn't. :cool:

Did you get one for the splendor cruise? I wanted to get one for that one! Didn't get one for the miracle in dec either! Wonder what Princess does...will find out in April!

Did you get one for the splendor cruise? I wanted to get one for that one! Didn't get one for the miracle in dec either! Wonder what Princess does...will find out in April!

Princess cruises - got one in September ( both DH and I did ) and in December, nada (neither one of us )

Hi Tom,

I was one who voted in the 5-9 bracket....took my 6th cruise in December and did not receive one

Hi guys! Amazing that the bloggers cruise on the Dream was over a year ago now. :eek:

Tell Chip and the rest of the crew HI for me! :)

Tom

Hi guys! Amazing that the bloggers cruise on the Dream was over a year ago now. :eek:

Tell Chip and the rest of the crew HI for me! :)

Tom

Will do...yes time flies

I am trying to convince the baby DD that she needs a cruise to celebrate her upcoming graduation from LSU....but she is steadfastly holding to a trip to Disney. Both of my girls have always loved their stays at the Polynesian Resort at WDW, so i guess i will have to wait till December to take another cruise :(

Funny that the Disney trip will cost about 2x what a cruise would cost on the Magic :eek: You really can't beat the price of cruising!

Hope to see you and Cheryl on a future cruise :)

• 4 weeks later...

Strange , I have not received one after our past 2 cruises , Is this something we have to request now (via email) to Carnival , or have they gone the way of just not caring and figuring if they have been on this amount of cruises they automatically assume our opinions are going to be good .

I have been waiting for one for the Victory cruise , great stops but over all one of the worst ship experiences encountered . Maybe they know what alot of people would say .

Did cruise 5 on the Imagination and cruise 6 on the Miracle in Nov and received one from both sailings.

I do think they should send one to each adult (teen?) in the cabin we only got one for each cruise.

I liked them better because there was more area to go into specifics, more questions about the ports and no spiel from the CD about how you should put exceeds expectations for everything else people would get fired and their kids would go hungry.

Nothin' on TV. ;)

For anyone checking their spam filters the email address is <carnivalguestfeedback@express.medallia.com>

And for anyone curious the email reads as follows:

"Thank you for sailing with us. We hope you had a "funtastic" time aboard the Carnival Splendor. << insert name of "your" ship here.

Everyone at Carnival Cruise Lines works very hard to create the ultimate vacation experience. As a valued Carnival guest, your feedback is extremely important to our success - It gives us insight into what you feel are essential components to a fun-filled, carefree, and memorable vacation.

Please, take a moment to tell us about your cruise experience. This feedback aids in our efforts to create "vacations of a lifetime." And oh yeah, just to show you how much we appreciate your feedback, your returned survey will automatically be entered in a drawing for a FREE* 7 day Carnival cruise.

BEGIN SURVEY

You have 12 days to provide your feedback and be entered in the drawing for a free Carnival cruise!

We look forward to your feedback and welcoming you again soon."

Kind of a shame that we don't have the survey questions....we could all copy and paste this into an email and flood them with comments!:rolleyes::D

I went here: http://www.carnival.com/contactus.aspx?icid=CC_Footer_89,

Choose already sailed, entered the information, and left my comments. It's been 3 days and no email, 1st cruise since this has been in place, 6th on Carnival. I did get a response from guest services.

I wanted them to know that little things were falling apart on Carnival Triumph, but the service was great.

Archived