Carnival Miracle Southern Caribbean Review

wilddinodog

"This was my real issue area, my wife and I like to go to the gym but the gym on the Miracle is in a real state. Half the running machines don't work and thr staff don't care; I have spoke about this on a previous thread but please do not book a toxin level check or whatever they are calling it. Basically it is a hard sell of anti toxin products. My wife booked us on one and looking at the literature it sounded very interesting. However, it was basically 10 minutes of interest followed by a heavy heavy sell to the point that the so called international fitness instructor got quite angry with us when we said no. He got even more frustrated when he asked for a tip and the answer back was 'don't play with matches'. Basically I feel we paid $50 to have a hard sell, they try to pray on the vulnerable. Spend your money more wisely like in the Steakhouse! BTW I am currently in the process of getting my $50 back."

UPDATE - I had an email from the spa management refunding my $50 and stating they will investigate the hard sell. They passed the buck back to Carnival regarding the running machines.

"This was my real issue area, my wife and I like to go to the gym but the gym on the Miracle is in a real state. Half the running machines don't work and thr staff don't care; I have spoke about this on a previous thread but please do not book a toxin level check or whatever they are calling it. Basically it is a hard sell of anti toxin products. My wife booked us on one and looking at the literature it sounded very interesting. However, it was basically 10 minutes of interest followed by a heavy heavy sell to the point that the so called international fitness instructor got quite angry with us when we said no. He got even more frustrated when he asked for a tip and the answer back was 'don't play with matches'. Basically I feel we paid $50 to have a hard sell, they try to pray on the vulnerable. Spend your money more wisely like in the Steakhouse! BTW I am currently in the process of getting my $50 back."

UPDATE - I had an email from the spa management refunding my $50 and stating they will investigate the hard sell. They passed the buck back to Carnival regarding the running machines.

They are known for pushing their overpriced products and I am sure that employees are required to sell a certain amount of this stuff to keep their jobs.

Amazes me how so many people fall for their pitches and buy their stuff.

i asked this on another thread but what nights were formal nights at dinner we want to eat in the steak house but not on the 2 formal nights thanks we also booked our flights later in the afternoon to give us breathing room

2nd night and 2nd to last night were the formal nights. Thinking about the steakhouse yum yum :)

Archived