cruise compass for AOS - Southern Carib

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My husband and I are on the 4-3-11 AOS sailing as well for St Lucia, Barbados, St Croix...and are anxiously awaiting the compasses too. Keep watch on the thread titled "For all those who have booked or are going to book the AOS....Read this"

There is a gal on that sailing as we speak and she says she will post the compasses once she is off in a few days.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've tried to get a hold of Royal Caribbean to see if they could provide one and they said they wouldn't be able to and the only way to get it is while we are on the cruise. I know there was another member on our cruise who has a blind wife who wanted to get the compass so they could plan ahead. Anyone out there who might have a past cruise compass for the Adventure of the Seas Southern Caribbean route (Barbados, St. Thomas, St. Marteen, St. Croix, etc)?

Checking to see if anyone recently back from an Adventure of the Seas sailing with the Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Martin, St. Croix itinerary has their Compasses? If so, there are several of us on here who would really appreciate if you would be willing to scan and post them. :o

I am back from another amazing cruise on AOS and have all the cruise compass'. These are for the Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten, St. Croix itin. I can scan them and try to post. If I can't figure that out, I can definately email them to everyone that is looking.

I am back from another amazing cruise on AOS and have all the cruise compass'. These are for the Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten, St. Croix itin. I can scan them and try to post. If I can't figure that out, I can definately email them to everyone that is looking.

Canuck can you send them to rndcruise2011 at gmail d0t com

Could you email a copy to garupp@comcast.net

Thanks

Gary

Hi Canuck38,

Would you please email them to me as well at reg.donovan@ns.simpatico.ca. Also if you have any copies of the menus, that would be much appreciated as well.

Thank you,

Reg