Down to the wire- help! Nativeway-

LadyCFP

I have emailed them twice regarding a March 17 GC Stingray tour- we have a 5 year old in our group and one of their tours does not break out a child's price so I wondered if children were permissible, emailed to ask. That was 2 days ago and nothing in response. I sent another query this morning. How quickly did they respond to you? After all their wonderful reviews we are eager to have our questions answered and book our group of 6, otherwise we need to go ahead and book through RCCL (last resort but my window to do so is closing.) Thanks!!

We just returned from a cruise and went with Nativeways in Grand Cayman. We went to Stingray City and snorkeling. I believe there was a childrens rate for this tour as I heard people saying how many children and adults they were paying for.

I highly recommend them. You can call Sharon at (345)916-5027. I called in my credit card # and she took $10 off my tour as to reimburse me for the call. Using a calling card it did'nt cost anywhere near that.

We were in Grand Cayman almost 3 years ago on Norwegian. We booked a tour throught the ship and paid $48 pp to go to Stingray City. This time trhough Nativeways we paid $25 pp and went to not only Stingray City but made a stop for snorkeling.

I emailed Nativeways last week about a tour for early June. I think they responded close within 24 hours and after I mailed them back to confirm a reservation, it took only a couple of days for them to respond and everything seems really well-organised and professional - I am sure they will be able to sort you out. Hope to read a great review from you when you get back from your cruise - have a great trip

Guest Time2gocruzn

we are taking the island tour/stingray sandbar combo tour wth them...I am taking my 2 y/o, no charge, and my 4 y/o for $25...(Adults $40)

I am sure your child will be allowed:)

We have the Stingray and Snorkel tour booked with Nativeway on March 18th. We were quoted $25/person including the 7 year old, and no charge for the 3 year old. In my first email to Sharon I asked if the 3 yr old would be permitted and she said yes, that they have no age restrictions.

we are taking the island tour/stingray sandbar combo tour wth them...I am taking my 2 y/o, no charge, and my 4 y/o for $25...(Adults $40)

I am sure your child will be allowed:)

We are going on the Rhapsody in April and want to do the combo tour with

Nativeway. Please let the board know how this worked out for you. Thanks so much.:cool: :)

I have emailed them twice regarding a March 17 GC Stingray tour- we have a 5 year old in our group and one of their tours does not break out a child's price so I wondered if children were permissible, emailed to ask. That was 2 days ago and nothing in response. I sent another query this morning. How quickly did they respond to you? After all their wonderful reviews we are eager to have our questions answered and book our group of 6, otherwise we need to go ahead and book through RCCL (last resort but my window to do so is closing.) Thanks!!

We too will be doing the Stingray Tour on March 17th. Are you doing the morning or afternoon? We will be on Holland America Westerdam. DH does not swim so he plans to stay on the boat and take pictures from there. I can't wait.:D

I've read many good reviews about Naitive Way, so I've requested a reservation for the Stingray and Island Tour for our November cruise. We have 7 in our group (4 adults, 3 children (13, 8, 6). The pricing I was given was the same for children and adults ($40).

We are booked with Native Way on March 16 for the Stingray City and Coral Gardens tour. Sharon quoted me $30 per person for 2 adults and an 11 yr. old. She quoted me $15 for my 7 yr. old who is mildly disabled and doesn't want to get in the water.

I would be better of paying $25 per person like everyone else. That way my 7 yr. old could get in the water if he changes his mind.

I wonder why people were quoted different prices for tours during the same week?????

I know their website says $30. Maybe those who got the $25 rate booked earlier before some sort of price increase??? I know when I checked several websites back in January it said $30 then. Otherwise, I wondered about all of the posts saying $25 also. I know we have booked through Soto's and they were also $30.

After Hurricane Ivan, all the tour operators posted increases for their tours. Some just took longer than others to decide on how much and to get their web-sites changed to reflect the increases. I used to go with Soto's all the time for $19 to $22, depending on summer/winter rates. I choose an all day w/lunch now and spend most of my day in Cayman on the water. E-mail me for a link/info wallharley@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

We are booked with Nativeway for Mar. 31st. Our ship arrives at 7:00 am ship time she told us to meet her at 8;45 Eastern time. She assured me we would have plenty of time. I am a bit nervous because since we are not doing an RCI tour, we will not have priority for the tenders, so we'll see what happens. I'll post when we get back.

Archived