What does it mean when the price drops so much?

dnl23

We are booked on the Legend on March 20th and I have noticed the balcony rooms have gone down alot. They are cheaper then all the other Legend cruises before this date. Does this mean that the cruise has many left or that it is almost sold out? Just wondering why the price is so much less than closer cruises.

We are booked on the Legend on March 20th and I have noticed the balcony rooms have gone down alot. They are cheaper then all the other Legend cruises before this date. Does this mean that the cruise has many left or that it is almost sold out? Just wondering why the price is so much less than closer cruises.

They only lower pices normally when they have many available. Unless they start selling at the new prices they will lower them further until the ship sails full.

Legend is a GREAT ship, and a fantastic cruise. I agree that if the price has dropped, it's because they are trying to fill up the unbooked cabins.

Have no fear,,,you're going to have a wonderful cruise aboard "Legend". ;)

"SKY"

The same thing happened for our Legend Halloween cruise. Right after final payment date the prices started to drop drastically. Those that booked ES got really nice upgrades or a nice little OBC stash. One of our R/C friends went from an 8B on deck 4 to and extended balcony on the Panorama deck. We did sail full so don't worry. Hope you have a great time :)

2. they will be filling up the ship with cheap cruisers. worst kind of vacationer out there.

I don't get along well with rude people will this really be a problem. I have read so much about people forgeting how to act on cruises and I am so afraid that I will be kicked off for letting them know how I feel.

I don't get along well with rude people will this really be a problem. I have read so much about people forgeting how to act on cruises and I am so afraid that I will be kicked off for letting them know how I feel.

You won't have any problems, despite the opinion you quoted from one person.

Just go and enjoy your cruise!

Archived