Andventure ocean

socialsea

Adventure of the seas/adventure ocean--on january 30 we will be cruising on the adventure of the seas. There will be 13 of us including my 3 year old grandson. Just wondering if anyone has recently used adventure ocean for their kids or grandkids. Not quite sure how the late night party zone works. I think it runs from 10pm to 2am and i know there is a charge. My question is can the kids go to sleep there and then we pick them up when we are ready or do they keep the kids busy so they don't fall asleep. My grandson is 31/2 and i know he won't be able to stay awake until midnight or so until my son will pick him up. Any information you can give me about adventure ocean would be great.my grandson is so excited.he says he can't wait to play withh all the kids on the cruise ship. Hope he won't be disappointed.thanks in advance.

Replied to your other post as I didn't see this one. My experience on RCL was that my DD was able to sleep. We picked her up a couple of times and she had fallen asleep watching the movie. The staff didn't mind at all.

Have fun.

I found the other thread. ;) Just to add....

--the added charge after 10pm is $6 per hour. No you don't have to tell them that you will be staying out past 10pm. The LNPZ and Adventure Ocean are one in the same. It's just a different name to say that its a "paid service" after 10pm.

--your son will be given either a dect phone or a pager (certain RCI ships use certain systems) to keep in touch with Adventure Ocean. So if your grandson needs him, they will call/page

--it does run untill at least 2am (of course he will be asleep by then)

IF he has a pirate costume at home -- bring it :D (ya never know, some boys have been pirates for halloween). RCI has a pirate parade and they will be dressing him up for the parade. They'll put facepaint on him and a bandana. Some kids bring their own pirate costumes. Its one of the cutest things to see.

If there is anything else you were wondering about, feel free to ask. Have a great cruise!

Archived