hotels in seattle

Check the CC "West Coast Departures" board. Lots of good info over there. You will also find a few threads there about the new pier (Pier 91) that Princess will be using this year. Looks like you will be on the 1st cruise from there that pier. Good Luck!

49er

we are arriivng in seattle May 8th for may 9th cruise on Princess where is a good hotel to stay close to the pier?

SeattleCruisers has a wealth of information on Seattle and even convinced me to change my hotel after booking!

And yes, I think all of us on Alaska cruises would love to hear back on your experience at the new pier 91!

Take care and have a great cruise! :)

VB1

No hotels/motels real close to the new cruise terminal at Pier 91. Seattle has a ton of hotels/motels a short cab ride away and it just depends really on how much money you want to spend as to where you elect to stay.

Sorry I can't provide you with any better information as Pier 91 is a new animal to us locals that would normally be able to provide some useful information for a 'close' to the cruise terminal questions.

Definitely ask your question on the Seattle Q&A thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=720705 The OP on that thread is very helpful to any and all that ask questions. When you post your question, mention your budget, how many people, and if you plan to do anything while in Seattle or if you are just using it as a place to lay your head.

I always stay at the Fairmont in Seattle. The best of the Fairmonts as far as I am concerned. They have a town car at your disposal to take you anywhere you want to go. It is close to great shopping, restaurants, and only a short walk to the Market.

Truly a great classic hotel.

Archived