Leaving on Glory in 6 days and already having nightmares!

tricializ

Last night was the "something happens where 1/2 of us miss the plane; thus the ship". So stressed I was, that I woke up in a cold sweat. (of course it was ME who missed the ship along with my 14 year old son). Getting the base tan ready (3 tans with 6 to go...LOL) and hoping I can get it together to pack for everyone. Part of me is dreading all the "get ready" stuff that has to be done by me to get everyone ready. We are taking my 3 kids (4th one is in college) ages 14, 5 and 2 and my MIL is going also. This is my birthday cruise (40th) and it seems I have to do all the work. What's up with that? Something about getting away just stresses me out. Anyone else? Of course, I am totally excited about doing this cruise. :)

Relax. I have done the legwork for our group of 7 sailing on 3/5. I'm starting my packing today.

The 10 day forecast for our ports are looking great.

Just have to slog through the umpteenth Nor'easter due tomorrow.

Daan

LEGEND 11/29/03

GLORY 3/5/05

See you on the ship. ;) I have got to still figure out what fits (for the boys AND me...sigh) and now my DH has implied that I should do his packing??!!! :eek: As if I don't have enough people to get ready. Personally I think since it is MY birthday I shouldn't have to do anything other than pick up my luggage completely filled with new outfits and hop on the plane. Ok, I'll wake up now. :rolleyes: Actually I can't wait. Thanks for the weather info. I didn't think to check that out.

Just think after all the work you will have a week of no cooking, cleaning and just relaxing.

I would make the husnband pack his own bag and help with the kids too! That's just me. He's going on vacation too so he can help with the work! LOL I will wake up now too!

Tricializ. Tell DH to at least give you a hand (unless he's of no help at all) It's your Birthday and you are obviously stressing for the both of you.

Then float the idea of a couple's massage or a rondesvoux in the "hidden" jacuzzi in the spa.

Hope you have a great time. We'll be following soon so make sure that ship is left in good condition. I know what you mean about worrying something will go wrong. I just make a list and check off to make sure I have everything. Just remember sunscreen and your documents and you should be fine.

Kathleen

Archived