Cunard Royal Spa Price List

Chet63

Hi

My family and I will be on board Queen Elizabeth soon (April 19th - Canary Islands) and wondered if anyone has some information on the prices for the Royal Spa?

Looked on the message boards and no-one seems to have one. Assumption is it will be similar to the costs of QM2 Spa's but as its a different company, possibly unlikely....

My Daughter and Wife want to plan ahead but want to know the costs in advance. If in doubt I could do worse than ask this forum as someone here always seems to have the answers to every other question.

Any help in advising on the costs for various treatments and therapies will be very much appreciated. icon7.gif

Hello,

I am on the QE in May this year, but on Victoria in April to the Canaries and I imagine the two ships in theory should be both the same. The prices may have changed by the time it gets back from the World Cruise. I was on Queen Victoria in August and the prices were different in December - albeit it was a new 'brand' running the spa, but it was the same identical cruise just two months later!

I would be inclined to phone Cunard and ask for a pricelist as you can book spa treatments before you board - I am not sure, but I assume the prices will be given at the time of booking too?

There is a pdf download of the treatments available here. The phone number and email address for booking is also on that page.

One thing to take into consideration is that generally on port days and if the uptake in the spa isnt so great they run days with 20% off, etc and deals for treatments in the early morning (ie, 8am) - Cunard shoreside cant tell you those as they are drawn up day by day on the cruise - the risk of not booking them though means if it is busy you might not get the treatments when you want, discount or not!

Hope this bit of info helps!

Cheers

Chris

Not sure what I am doing incorrectly, have been on spa page, and the link in above posting, but the print is so small describing treatment I cannot even re4zd it on my screen, and there does not appear to be prices.

Phoned "free " number in Cunard booklet, got recorded messsage to leave name and number etc. did so but received no return call.

Do not recollect getting a brochure in the cabin on last cruise, just "daily special price" in the daily event sheet, which did not (as I remember) give original price.

They do seem to be rather shy , with regard to price, so assume the saying "if you have to ask the price you cannot afford it" applies.

Not sure what I am doing incorrectly, have been on spa page, and the link in above posting, but the print is so small describing treatment I cannot even re4zd it on my screen, and there does not appear to be prices.

Phoned "free " number in Cunard booklet, got recorded messsage to leave name and number etc. did so but received no return call.

Do not recollect getting a brochure in the cabin on last cruise, just "daily special price" in the daily event sheet, which did not (as I remember) give original price.

They do seem to be rather shy , with regard to price, so assume the saying "if you have to ask the price you cannot afford it" applies.

I think that you may find a button on your pdf reader that will increase the magnification. It is on the top bar just above the document. I remember that the treatments seemed very expensive with a shave costing $90 plus 15% and a day pass at $35 plus 15%.

Thanks for all your help so far - I may just ask my TA to see if he can crack the code and get the secret information !! Alternatively I may just resort to an old fashioned phone call as Cunard are not making the best of the internet with this.

The issue for most of us is probably not if we can afford it, I can and will if I want it, but rather it is worth having icon7.gif !! A shave for $90 sounds extremely poor value and when I weigh up a bottle of champers (real stuff not Pol Acker) or having someone shave me, there will be no competition !!!

I would have thought good buisness sense would have prevailed and price lists would have also been available. CanyonRanch on the QM2 seem to see the value of being more open and upfront. As do other cruise lines and ships.

As those with some money will know, 'look after the pence and the pounds will take care of themselves'. Unless you are extremely fortunate to not have to even think about money ( I wish I were there but not yet) we all do the cost to value consideration, saying do i want it at that price?

Regards and thanks.

Hi

My family and I will be on board Queen Elizabeth soon (April 19th - Canary Islands) and wondered if anyone has some information on the prices for the Royal Spa?

Looked on the message boards and no-one seems to have one. Assumption is it will be similar to the costs of QM2 Spa's but as its a different company, possibly unlikely....

My Daughter and Wife want to plan ahead but want to know the costs in advance. If in doubt I could do worse than ask this forum as someone here always seems to have the answers to every other question.

Any help in advising on the costs for various treatments and therapies will be very much appreciated. icon7.gif

Hi, we just came off the Nov 8, 2010 QE cruise and I have the list from the Spa but I cannot scan it in...so I will try to list several items...let me know if you want more...

Royal Bath House Pass 1d = $35

3d = $90

5d = 125

Customized facial 30 min = $80

Stone Massage 50 min or 75 min = $125 or $169

Bamboo Massage 50 or 75 min = $129 or $179

Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage 25 or 50 min = $69 or $109

Swedish Full Body Massage 50 min = $119

Royal Spa Massage for 2, 50 min = $259

Express Shave 3o min = $45

Men's Cut and Blow Dry 30 min = $35

Acupuncture for well-being 50 min = $150

Personal Training Session 60 min = $85

Specialized classes of varying times(30-45 min)Yoga, Tai Chi Pilates = $12

Hair Up with Shampoo, Cut & Blow Dry = $59 and up

Shampoo and Set = $35 and up

Shampoo and Blow Dry = $35 and up

Traditional Manicure 25 min = $29

Traditional Pedicure 45 min = $45

14 day No chip Manicure (25 min)or Pedicure (45 min) = $45 or $59

Hope this helps...let me know if you need anything else.

Barbara

Dear Barbara (alibabacruisers)

Your list was a brilliant help to us. Thank you so much for taking the time to list many of the most popular services and we will be happy with what you have provided. Your efforts to help us were very much appreciated by us and no doubt will be by others who are using the forum.

My wife is already planning a couple of sessions for herself. You have made a happy man very poor !!!! :eek: and a happy wife become very excited and ecstatic about whats in store for her cruise. :D

Only 14 weeks to go (tomorrow).

Archived