Oceaneer Club/Lab

Eskwire

:confused:Can someone tell me the difference between the Oceaneer Club and the Oceaneer Lab? I am sailing with two children ages 9 and 5. Will they be in the same "room" or will they be separated? The website makes it look like kids ages 3-10 (or 4-10) are together but when I filled out the forms it says one of my children is eligible for the "Lab" and the other child is eligible for the "Club"? Thanks!!!! :D

There really isn't much difference. They are connected by a secret hallway that only the kids and staff can go through. Makes it very nice because then there is no risk of kids leaving the camp unnoticed.

There are recommended ages for each and the activities and supplies/games/play is geared toward a specfic age group in each but the kiddos can go wherever. My kids were 10, 8, and 5 yrs when we went. They could stick together or be separate depending on what they wanted to do. Was nice because they could get used to the area together and not be scared but then separate when they were ready.

The biggest things I noticed were that the staff were always happy and energetic, they had SO many things to do, and lots of play equipment in a big space. If you do late seating, the kids will be fed right away and then camp counselors will come to the dining room and take the kids to camp so you can have a leisurely dinner. Nice perk!

When our kids went, it was two separate areas. They didn't allow the younger ones in the older area. I have read that recently they have done away with the age restrictions and now they can be in both. From our experience the counselors are wonderful. Your kids will have a great time wearever they are. Enjoy:)

Archived