How do you tell which balcony cabins on Epic have bed beside balcony

kelzer

Hi

So, we are supposed to be going on the Epic next summer. We are currently booked in cabin 10168. We would prefer to be in a cabin with the bed beside the balcony (I have read they they seem more "spacious" and we love to lie in bed and look out at the water). From what I can see on the deck plan, it appears as though this cabin has the wider part of the "wave" beside the balcony which I think means that the bed is where I want it to be. Can anyone who knows this ship confirm this? Thanks.

That is how it was explained to me. It makes sense because where else could they put the bed? I have the room with the bed by the bathroom and my parents by the balcony. That will be better for my dad as he likes to lay in bed and look out!!!!! Have a great trip!

Hi

So, we are supposed to be going on the Epic next summer. We are currently booked in cabin 10168. We would prefer to be in a cabin with the bed beside the balcony (I have read they they seem more "spacious" and we love to lie in bed and look out at the water). From what I can see on the deck plan, it appears as though this cabin has the wider part of the "wave" beside the balcony which I think means that the bed is where I want it to be. Can anyone who knows this ship confirm this? Thanks.

Confirmed. The outward part of the wave is where the bed is.

Hi

Norwegian Epic balcony cabins:

tawux.jpg

Video.

Archived