Is it just me.

I know everyone is waiting in anticipation on the upcomong changes to the C and A.

I for one love to cruise RCCL because of the product and great service we have enjoyed since the early 1990s.

We cruise because we love it and not for status. I am having a hard time with a large percentage of people here on CC that only want what seems to be where they are in C and A and overlooking why we cruise in the first place.

Flame away because I wear a fire retardant suit. Maybe I am wrong but this is my impression.

Well said, DW and I are diamonds big deal. We cruise because we enjoy it and happen to like RCI a whole lot. They do a good job at what they do and yes sometimes they do mess up. Happens all the time in everyday life:eek:. Enjoy life and be happy that you can still travel and have good health.

Well if you are looking for someone to flame, you can flame me. I will be perfectly honest, I cruise RCI for the perks. There I said it. I know others are afraid to say it. So, apparently this makes me some kind of low life, but there it is.

So if RCI was a horrible cruise line then you would still cruise with them because you were D+ and they are giving you perks? ;)

I don't think any of us cruises with RCI only because of the perks. We all started because they are a great cruise line to sail with. It doesn't hurt that the perks are good too. :D

And yes, I am sticking around the C&A threads because I love the entertainment value of it all. :)

Archived