Falmouth

Cruising on AOS w/March 13 departure. Am now reading we will be the guinea pigs for Falmouth, with ship's first stop scheduled for March 16. I had also read AOS first stop there would be March 23.

Now I'm disappointed as I was looking forward to Costa Maya

.Does anyone k now the latest? NOt looking like the port will be near ready,:confused:

We're on the 3/27/11 sailing of Allure. After hearing of the delay this week I emailed Adam Goldstein's email and CCed Richard Fain. That evening I received an email response signed by Adam Goldstein (although I'm guessing prepared by somebody else). Either way I was surprised with their quick response to me. The email noted all the excursions which are offered and the proximity of Montego Bay and Ocho Rios. Yesterday I received a phone call from someone who works in Richard Fain's office to the same effect. Either way, I felt it was worth while to express my opinion that if the ship does end up there, we have no plans but to stay on board.

I received a call from my travel agent on Thursday and she informed me that we will not be going to Falmouth and we would be stopping in Costa Maya. We are cruising on the March 13th as well.

I hope that's the case -- no Falmouth. Like I said, I've read conflicting dates, but I am more than happy to not go to a half-finished port.

Writing the top brass is also a great idea. they need to know that their customers aren't happy.

I hope that's the case -- no Falmouth. Like I said, I've read conflicting dates, but I am more than happy to not go to a half-finished port.

Writing the top brass is also a great idea. they need to know that their customers aren't happy.

Thank you for the suggestion. I think I will write him and express my disappointment that we are going to Costa Maya instead of Falmouth.

It would be nice to see Falmouth before it just becomes another over priced cruse store, Just as Costa Maya is for the most part.

Archived