Question about quarenteed day passes at Atlantis through Majestic Tours

DisBoardVet

I purchased three passes for Atlantis throuh Majestic Tours this week and I have already paid for them with my credit card. But they have a line in thier policy statement saying something to the effect that Atlantis use will be at the sole discretion of its staff and so on. So I am wondering, does this mean there may be a chance the resort is so full that they will not issues the water park day passes? Even though I have already paid for them?:eek: Or are they quarenteed?

I purchased three passes for Atlantis throuh Majestic Tours this week and I have already paid for them with my credit card. But they have a line in thier policy statement saying something to the effect that Atlantis use will be at the sole discretion of its staff and so on. So I am wondering, does this mean there may be a chance the resort is so full that they will not issues the water park day passes? Even though I have already paid for them?:eek: Or are they quarenteed?

Not exactly, it means that you have passes to the property, but if the weather is bad, or the lines are long, or for whatever reason Atlantis may choose to close the waterpark, then Majestic will not be held accountable.

This doesn't happen often, but it does happen.. Storms, heat lightning or just over crowded to the point of a security issue can close the park.

Archived