countdown clocks

Davechipp74

how is it that so many people have like 6 cruises booked at the same time? what am i doing wrong? i make great money and love to cruise,yet i only seam to be able to book 1 at a time.i did however give a cruise to mom and dad for christmas. maybe im just jealous. thanks for letting me share :D

how is it that so many people have like 6 cruises booked at the same time? what am i doing wrong? i make great money and love to cruise,yet i only seam to be able to book 1 at a time.i did however give a cruise to mom and dad for christmas. maybe im just jealous. thanks for letting me share :D

Hi, My name is Margaret.....and I'm addicited to cruising...LOL :D

The cruise rewards help, so we don't have so much $$$ out in deposits....and we try to find the best prices, and even go with the cheapest inside cabins at times. :)

7 cruises in the next 13 months isn't too bad...actually we are considering adding 1 more if we can work it into the busy schedules around here.

I agree with you, Dave. I would love to have a few to look forward to! I think your signature quote is one of the best I've seen!

Retired and vowed to spend my children's inheritance!!!

You say you "make" great money so that means you work. If you were booking 6 or more cruises a year then you would need to take that time off work and I don't think your employer would be thrilled with that idea. Also, many people who book several cruises are retired and have allocated for this from their retirement funds. So, a possible solution for you is you might consider doing a cruise to nowhere which is a one or two nighter and over the weekend. They are affordable and no need to take time off from work.

Don't feel too bad DaveChipp. Think of it this way. You are lucky to be able to cruise at all given the economy and the fact that there are folks out there who are not as fortunate and would give anything to be in your position. My husband and I try to cruise once a year and trust me it pinches the pocketbook but is so worth it and we feel so blessed.

By the way, that was a lovely and generous thing you did for your parents :) Go ahead now and see what's doing for a future Cruise to Nowhere..you won't regret it.

Retired, now have a lot of "Vacation". Wife and I work a part time jobs to fund our Cruises. Your time will come, took us awhile, college, weddings, etc. until we could afford a couple of cruises a year. Something to look forward to.:)

Archived