Smoking on the Golden Princess

SWS

Just wondering if anyone knows the smoking, or should I say, no smoking policy on the Golden Princess.....we are non smokers, and saw no way to request a non smoking cabin....also I have heard that one side or another of the ship is non smoking.......any truth to these rumors??

Thanks

Scott and Barb

New Gloucester, Maine

The Port side is usually the smoking area. There are no no smoking rooms on any Princess ship but do not worry. You will not smell any smoke in your cabin. And if by chance you do, tell your room steward. He/she has all the stuff to instantly remove any odors..

Smoking is permitted in all cabins - there is no non smoking cabins - when a cabin is smoked in they have to shampoo or replace the carpet depending on how bad it is - this was from a cabin steward on the Star on our recent cruise.

Ron

I wasn't worried about smoke on the Golden.... until I read this post. We are in a port side cabin on the Lido deck! Are there going to be smokers in the hall near my cabin????

We are in L242 which is a forward cabin.

We were on the Dolphin level, port side, and only noticed a smokey smell when someone in a neighboring cabin (never figured out where) was smoking. We had requested a non-smoking cabin, but since we booked late(last Nov.) and very little room choice, odds are that didn't matter. Hope this post makes sense, as I am still rocking !!!!

Archived