Best cave tubing and zipline combo company?

yokococo

We're going to Belize for the first time next month and wanted to try to do both cave tubing and zipline in one trip. I've read on these boards that NCQ Adventures is a great package, but it's quite a bit pricier than most of the alternatives ($125 compared to $90 or $95). cavetubing.bz and cave-tubing.com seem to be widely praised for cave tubing, but there's not a lot of information out there about their zipline + cave tubing combos. Has anyone booked with either of them, or another company with a combo? (I'm not considering Major Tom as much because I've been reading that his tours are kind of disorganized.)

I was also concerned about not having as much cave time if we zipline too. We don't want to miss out too much on walking around the jungle and absorbing the nature. Should we just try to do only cave tubing? :/

I know that it's a good idea to do cave tubing in Belize and zipline in Roatan, but we are hoping to have a relaxed beach day/snorkeling/culture tour with Victor Bodden there, and we're afraid adding ziplining would cut out a lot of the beach/exploring the culture time.

Thanks in advance!!

We used NCQ in 2007 and they did a fantastic job. In fact we are going back in March and I just spoke to them today about using them again. In 2007 we did the zip line and the cave tubing. This time around we are going to do the zip line and the baboon sanctuary.

We were on the Pearl Jan. 2 and did cave tubing with cave-tubing.com. Some on our bus went ziplining as well. Trip was well organized and our experience was great. Good guides - good lunch - good price.

Archived