Legend VS Conquest

RAMSJUNKIE887

My wife and i went on our honeymoon last march on the legend and having been on multiple carnival ships before i was very dissapointed in the lack of activities on the legend compared to my other carnival cruises. can anybody tell me have they cut back or was it just because it was a smaller ship. were going on the conquest in march would appriciate any info.

Honestly, I think there are cutbacks on some activities across all ships. In the past year I've been on the Freedom, the Dream, and the Legend. The Legend by far is my most favorite ship as I do like the slightly smaller size.

However, I have seen the activities cut back on every trip I've taken since Christmas 2009. I think you may see something very similar on the Conquest as well.

We don't generally participate in activities so it is not as big an impact to us, although I very much miss the Filipino bands..they were phenomenal and the solo entertainer, no matter now great, can't compare to the quality of a band like Music Manila or one of its cousins.

Archived