C & A announcement postponed

RLM77

kerrydee posted at 2:28PM:

i was just talking to the D+ desk for a problem with a client, and i casually asked about tomorrows announcement, and she said she just got an e-mail that the announcement has been postponed.

Just wanted to highlight this as it was buried in a long thread!

I got an email with a change to tomorrow's webinar.........it was going to be called " ""It Just Keeps Getting Better!""..............Now they are calling it "Royal Advantage"(and here's the description)

Join us as we continue our discussion of the Royal Advantage, and learn how you can leverage upcoming enhancements to Freedom of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas to build your business.

I forget the description of "Its Just Keeps Getting Better",but it insinuated,it was to be about the changes.............

So it looks like they are postponing it......

From another long thread...looks like you're right. This is being postponed.

I sure wish CC would add a sub forum for all these threads.......it would be so much easier to keep track of them all.:)

You're not kidding!! :) Between this topic and "what do I wear on formal nights?" I can't tell what else is going on in the world. :p

I sure wish CC would add a sub forum for all these threads.......it would be so much easier to keep track of them all.:)

Of course characterizing this as a postponement assumes that the original rumored date was correct. Not sure that a postponement qualifies as "good news" unless it was done because they have rethought some of the changes. Only time will tell whether the finished product is better or worse than originally thought. It does, of course, give added life to Rumor Central. ;) I predict that the first new rumors will be: a new date for the announcement (any takers on a date?), and what will be different from the original predictions when the announcement is actually made.

TY,,, Did I tell you that people down south don't drive very well in snow...lol Home last night about 8. Took extra 2 hours due to snow and non drivers....lol. Hope to post pics and finish review I started.:)

I hear ya.......:p

I don't know about you all - But I need a DRINK after all this!:D

I'll start making them - what would you like?

Drink of the day is the:

"I have a friend who has a girlfriend who has an aunt who knows a cousin (twice removed) who knows a teacher that teaches a student that has a father that works for RCL"

First of all the webinar may never have had anything to do with the official announcement. We may have just read that into it with the timing of it.

And one person here told us that a C&A rep said it's been postponed. How many times has someone here been wrong or even more likely, how many times has a C&A rep been right?

Maybe someone else should call and see what the next C&A rep says. :eek:

Gina

First of all the webinar may never have had anything to do with the official announcement. We may have just read that into it with the timing of it.

And one person here told us that a C&A rep said it's been postponed. How many times has someone here been wrong or even more likely, how many times has a C&A rep been right?

Maybe someone else should call and see what the next C&A rep says. :eek:

Gina

someone could do an online chat..;)

Thank goodness! We leave on our 5th RCI cruise next week which would kick us up to platinum for our 6th cruise. With the new rumored "days at sea" qualifications, we would have to take a 6th and maybe 7th cruise before we could become platinum (we normally take 4/5 night cruises). I hope they stall for a while on this!

OK...show us what they say. :D You're good at that so I elect you.

Gina

Sorry,was busy starting dinner...........give me a sec to see what they say(not that it really matters).This will be for entertainment purposes only..:p

1x1.gifThe Royal Advantagebutton_joinWebinar.gifJoin us on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM ESTDear ********,This message is to remind you that the following Webinar will take place Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST.The Royal Advantage

Got e-mail at 4:25 pm today. Doesn't look like Webinar is being postponed. (The format got scrambled during copy & paste.)

As I said.for entertainment purposes only;)

Chat Content:

LindsayRCCL: [17:32] Welcome to our real-time support chat. How can I help you today?

Kathleen: [17:34] Hi Lindsay.............heard there is supposed to be a BIG announcement tomorrow regarding C and A changes.Is that still on or has it been postponed?

LindsayRCCL: [17:35] Hello Kathleen, We have not made any announcements with regard to the Crown & Anchor Society since last June when we made improvements to the program with the introduction of the Onboard Booking Bonus and new onboard value coupons by tier. The Crown & Anchor Society members are very important to us as a company and any changes to the program would be driven by our quest for continuous improvement and based on member input. Thank you for your loyalty to Royal Caribbean and rest assured that we are committed to providing you the best cruise experience in the industry, including our Crown & Anchor Society.

Kathleen: [17:36] So you are saying there aren't any changes in the works???

Linds ayRCCL: [17:36] Correct

Kathleen: [17:37] Wow...guess what I heard was wrong.........some of your loyalty ambassadors on the ships are saying changes are coming..

[17:37] and it was to be announced tomorrow at noon.

LindsayRCCL: [17:38] At this time we have no knowledge of any changes.

Kathleen: [17:38] Interesting........well, thank you for your time.

LindsayRCCL: [17:39] My pleasure, is there anything else I may assist you with today?

Kathleen: [17:39] No,thanks.............that's all for now!!

LindsayRCCL: [17:39] Okay, have a great afternoon Kathleen

1x1.gifThe Royal Advantagebutton_joinWebinar.gifJoin us on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM ESTDear ********,This message is to remind you that the following Webinar will take place Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST.The Royal Advantage

Got e-mail at 4:25 pm today. Doesn't look like Webinar is being postponed

They changed the name and topic..

Archived