dream 13th Jan

A lot of uses on these boards go on Thurs I've noticed.

Just wanted to say to you all I hope that you enjoy your holiday and I am looking forward to hearing your views when you get back.

I'm sure that you will all have a great time and the problems that Thomsons have had are all in the past.

Have a wonderful holiday and I can't wait until it is my turn to go :D

A lot of uses on these boards go on Thurs I've noticed.

Just wanted to say to you all I hope that you enjoy your holiday and I am looking forward to hearing your views when you get back.

I'm sure that you will all have a great time and the problems that Thomsons have had are all in the past.

Have a wonderful holiday and I can't wait until it is my turn to go :D

Thanks montytania for your good wishes - will definitely let you know how it went when I get back plus some feedback on the islands/excursions etc. We may not do many Thomson trips but I like to listen to everyone else's experiences on board so I'll do my best to pass on anything of interest!

I nearly had a panic when I saw your thread title - I thought it was someone telling us they'd been cancelled :eek::eek::eek:

I nearly had a panic when I saw your thread title - I thought it was someone telling us they'd been cancelled :eek::eek::eek:

Sorry I should have thought about that after all the scares etc but I couldn't think of a different title

I know that if you enjoy it ET then we will. After all those times on OV I know that you and Wendy have enjoyed similar things on OV and after all it's the itinery that is the main thing and the western Caribbean was the best cruise that I have been on.

Are you doing the Captains night or will you be like Mick and refuse to take a DJ on holiday. We didn't go when we went on the Celebration earlier this year and there were plenty of others in the same mind.

Looking forward to it now but I've got a few weeks to go.

Have a good holiday

I know that if you enjoy it ET then we will. After all those times on OV I know that you and Wendy have enjoyed similar things on OV and after all it's the itinery that is the main thing and the western Caribbean was the best cruise that I have been on.

Are you doing the Captains night or will you be like Mick and refuse to take a DJ on holiday. We didn't go when we went on the Celebration earlier this year and there were plenty of others in the same mind.

Looking forward to it now but I've got a few weeks to go.

Have a good holiday

I WILL NOT TAKE A DJ ON HOLIDAY.....I want a holiday!

Thanks MT

ET

Archived