First time Disney cruiser- booking question

sjram

Hi everyone! We are looking to book our first Disney cruise and I have a few questions before doing it. Is there any advantage/disadvantage to booking through Disney vs a travel agent? I have searched Disney's site as well as a number of other sites and quotes from travel agents, they are all the same. I know with Carnival they will do a price match if the price drops before the cruise if you have booked with them, but not if you used an outside agency. How does it work with Disney? Is there anything else I should be looking for or asking about when making our reservations that is specific to DCL? Going with a line other than Carnival is new to us so I would appreciate any other ideas! Thanks in advance!

I was going to go with Disney when I booked our cruise for Jan 2012. I went with another off site location on the internet since I saved $400 on the same deal. I did loose my $50 of OBC but I would rather save the money.

Hi everyone! We are looking to book our first Disney cruise and I have a few questions before doing it. Is there any advantage/disadvantage to booking through Disney vs a travel agent? I have searched Disney's site as well as a number of other sites and quotes from travel agents, they are all the same. I know with Carnival they will do a price match if the price drops before the cruise if you have booked with them, but not if you used an outside agency. How does it work with Disney? Is there anything else I should be looking for or asking about when making our reservations that is specific to DCL? Going with a line other than Carnival is new to us so I would appreciate any other ideas! Thanks in advance!

Just an FYI. On CCL it does not matter how you book to get price drops.

Price drops are only until final payment id made unless you booked the early saver rate.

If you booked with a TA and they told you that they did not tell you the truth.

As far as Disney is concerned you can usually get OBC's booking with an outside agency.

Bill

Archived