Any thoughts on Millenium cabin 8171

LvBlueWater

I know I posted this before, but didn't get any specifics - thought maybe someone different would see this and respond.

We are staying in cabin 8171 Millenium, has anyone stayed in that cabin or close by? Any thoughts, pictures, good location, etc??

Whatever information you can provide, would be appreciated. Thank you :)

I know I posted this before, but didn't get any specifics - thought maybe someone different would see this and respond.

We are staying in cabin 8171 Millenium, has anyone stayed in that cabin or close by? Any thoughts, pictures, good location, etc??

We sailed recently (Oct) on the Summit and had cabin 8156. This is the identical location, but on the starboard rather than port side of the ship. The Summit is identical to the Millenium in design and size.

We loved the cabin! Very quiet location near the aft stairs. Great balcony and views. We'd book a cabin there again in a heartbeat! You'll love it!

Hi, Jim & Julie,

We are on your same cruise and in your "Connections" group. We have room 8120 and specifically chose it as it is between floors so that we won't get noise, etc. from areas of the ship that may be "common" (pools, etc.). While we have not been in your room (8171), we were on the Infinity (the Millie's sister ship) for a transit through the Panama Canal in November, 2009. We had room 7136 then (and loved it!!!) and these rooms are somewhat larger. It is my belief that your room will be great. Come by some time for a drink! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, Jim & Julie,

We are on your same cruise and in your "Connections" group. We have room 8120 and specifically chose it as it is between floors so that we won't get noise, etc. from areas of the ship that may be "common" (pools, etc.). While we have not been in your room (8171), we were on the Infinity (the Millie's sister ship) for a transit through the Panama Canal in November, 2009. We had room 7136 then (and loved it!!!) and these rooms are somewhat larger. It is my belief that your room will be great. Come by some time for a drink! ;)

Hey we will be in 8120 4/8 so take good care of it. Have a great cruise:)

i know i posted this before, but didn't get any specifics - thought maybe someone different would see this and respond.

We are staying in cabin 8171 millenium, has anyone stayed in that cabin or close by? Any thoughts, pictures, good location, etc??

we were just in 8173 on the infinity....which is almost identical. The cabin location is ok.... It's a quiet location - however a bit of a hike to the spa side of the ship - helps to walk off those extra calories......but easy for the main dining. We will be on the millenium shortly, and have the same cabin on the aft side.

• 4 years later...