Lollymoz- come in here please

cruisinleelee

Hi! Yes, you are so right...I do enjoy my painkillers! My very fave place is the Soggy Dollar Bar. There are aidorandack chairs and hammocks on their beach, beach chairs too, but I don't believe you have to pay for them - at least we didn't when we were last there. We took an excursion from St. Thomas, but it was an all day deal including a trip to Virgin Gorda and The Baths, which was also cool and a stop at Pusser's Island for lunch. I don't know if it could be accomplished on a cruise, because of the amount of time it took (we were on St. Thomas for a week-long land-based vacation). I am afraid that I don't have any information on good beaches in Tortola, because whenever we've gone there, we have elected to take snorkeling excursions. Have you checked out the ports of call message boards here on CC? That'd be a place you might find some good leads. Anyway, have a fabulous time and definitely let me know how it goes! (And do for SURE have a painkiller for me while you are at it.) :D

Archived