whoo hooo, got my FINAL CALL !!!

aprilmay85

Just thought you ladies should know haha I got the FINAL CALL TODAY!!! Hey Swalton, did you get yours?!?! 16 DAYS...and the call just made me freak out even more!!! Dinah ( my wedding coordinator ) asked, "So April, do you have any other questions for me?" I said, "No BUT AHHHHHH, Im freaking out!!!! Im sooo excited!!" She said, "Oh, I can tell hahah and it will be the wedding of your dreams! It will ll be beautiful!" THIS IS CRAZY!!!!! Ive been on the freedom last year but dont remember the "Dynasty Conference Lounge"...has anyone ever been in it or seen it ?? Thats where the ceremony is and the 1hr 30min reception is in the "Disco Club" (which we have been in & loved it lol) Whooo hoooo :D

woo hoo!!!! no call for me yet though... should be soon! hopefully by the end of this week. what port are you getting married in? also, i've been meaning to ask where in NY are you from?

were getting married in port everglades ( Ft. Lauderdale ) and Im from a city right outside ALbany NY...literally 5 min from me..where are you from?? and Dinah is great, very very nice!!! helped me with everything :D

were getting married in port everglades ( Ft. Lauderdale ) and Im from a city right outside ALbany NY...literally 5 min from me..where are you from?? and Dinah is great, very very nice!!! helped me with everything :D

born & raised in rochester, NY. lived in the albany area for a little while after graduating high school... lived in the troy & averill park area. still haven't gotten my call :( been checking my voice mail at home all day grrrrr

born & raised in rochester, NY. lived in the albany area for a little while after graduating high school... lived in the troy & averill park area. still haven't gotten my call :( been checking my voice mail at home all day grrrrr

WOW, what a small world!! thats sooo weird bc I grew up in Averill Park my whole life!! thats where im from :D and what?? NO call yet??? I would of already called with my NO PATIENCE hahahahahah Keep me updated!!!!

omg that is so weird!! averill park was like 2 minutes big! haha i lived on johnny cake lane :P sound familiar at all? i also worked at the little bank of america that was in town. i went to hudson valley community college too. i'm trying to be patient, but it's wearing out!

Just thought you ladies should know haha I got the FINAL CALL TODAY!!! Hey Swalton, did you get yours?!?! 16 DAYS...and the call just made me freak out even more!!! Dinah ( my wedding coordinator ) asked, "So April, do you have any other questions for me?" I said, "No BUT AHHHHHH, Im freaking out!!!! Im sooo excited!!" She said, "Oh, I can tell hahah and it will be the wedding of your dreams! It will ll be beautiful!" THIS IS CRAZY!!!!! Ive been on the freedom last year but dont remember the "Dynasty Conference Lounge"...has anyone ever been in it or seen it ?? Thats where the ceremony is and the 1hr 30min reception is in the "Disco Club" (which we have been in & loved it lol) Whooo hoooo :D

I didn't forget about you. I've been looking online and it's been hard to come up with but I found this picture:

This link has nice pictures of the ship.

http://www.beyondships.com/CarnivalFreedom-Tour-1.html

The only thing is, I don't know how new or old this website is!

3_dynasty_room.jpg.d61d388da84dc2d13e74d68d3666fa2a.jpg

I didn't forget about you. I've been looking online and it's been hard to come up with but I found this picture:

This link has nice pictures of the ship.

http://www.beyondships.com/CarnivalFreedom-Tour-1.html

The only thing is, I don't know how new or old this website is!

Awww, Thanks Lipz :D I least I got to see one pic!!! Hopefully they rearrange those tables hahaha I know they will :p but just to UPDATE everyone...My dress is FIXED!!! THANK GOD!!! 14 DAYS away it better be!!! hahah So now all my worries are gone & I am ready to go!!! AHHHHH, its really here!!! Im sooo freaking out :eek:

Awww, Thanks Lipz :D I least I got to see one pic!!! Hopefully they rearrange those tables hahaha I know they will :p but just to UPDATE everyone...My dress is FIXED!!! THANK GOD!!! 14 DAYS away it better be!!! hahah So now all my worries are gone & I am ready to go!!! AHHHHH, its really here!!! Im sooo freaking out :eek:

Your welcome.

Now breath..............lol

thank god your dress is all fixed!!! i picked mine up last night from alterations wahoooo my bustle looks so pretty!!! 2 weeks from today girlie we'll be Mrs.!

Im sure it does, you'll DEF have to post some pics when were back!!! It hit me when I picked my dress up!! Like this is the last thing to do before we say I do?!?! AHHHH, 2 weeks !!!! Are you freaking out yet?!! I AM :eek: are you flying down the day before anywheres?? We leave fri the 28th so its less than 2 weeks for my VACA to start :D WHOO HOOOO!!!!

thank god your dress is all fixed!!! i picked mine up last night from alterations wahoooo my bustle looks so pretty!!! 2 weeks from today girlie we'll be Mrs.!

Im sure it does, you'll DEF have to post some pics when were back!!! It hit me when I picked my dress up!! Like this is the last thing to do before we say I do?!?! AHHHH, 2 weeks !!!! Are you freaking out yet?!! I AM :eek: are you flying down the day before anywheres?? We leave fri the 28th so its less than 2 weeks for my VACA to start :D WHOO HOOOO!!!!

we're flying down to miami on the 27th so we have a day to ourselves to relax before the chaos starts haha. all i have left to do is get my engagement ring back. i sent it in to have a prong fixed (it looked crooked) & to have my band buffed to make it look brand new :) i'm not freaking out... just really excited :P

Hi there. I'm very new to this site... just found it online today actually. I've been looking for a site like this for months! I too, am getting married on the freedom 10/3/11 in Key West. 260 more days (but whos counting?)

I have so many questions and i feel like i'm completely in the dark. Hard to make decisions about colors, ect when i have NO idea what everything is going to look like. Any information would be awesome, and after you get back i would love to hear and see everything! :-)

Hi there. I'm very new to this site... just found it online today actually. I've been looking for a site like this for months! I too, am getting married on the freedom 10/3/11 in Key West. 260 more days (but whos counting?)

I have so many questions and i feel like i'm completely in the dark. Hard to make decisions about colors, ect when i have NO idea what everything is going to look like. Any information would be awesome, and after you get back i would love to hear and see everything! :-)

Flgatormom...Welcome & Congrats!!!! You will learn ALOT from these posts!!!! They helped me sooooo much :D And I will DEF put some pictures up & answer any questions you have when we return!!!! 11 DAYS for me...and I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!

I see that a few of you are from the Albany area.....me too!,,,

Hey Sonobride!!! Yes, Im 5 min outside Albany...east greenbush...where are you??!!! and are you getting married on a ship or have you already got married?!?! any advice from a local would be great :D

Hey Sonobride!!! Yes, Im 5 min outside Albany...east greenbush...where are you??!!! and are you getting married on a ship or have you already got married?!?! any advice from a local would be great :D

i used to work in east greenbush at the td banknorth there!

i used to work in east greenbush at the td banknorth there!

Ok this is a little freaky bahaahah JK what a small world though!!!! I know exactly where it is..I live right near the Kmart in East Greenbush...so we have lived in the SAME area and chose the SAME wedding date and chose the SAME destinatin wedding on a cruise?!??!!? WERE AWESOME :D

Ok this is a little freaky bahaahah JK what a small world though!!!! I know exactly where it is..I live right near the Kmart in East Greenbush...so we have lived in the SAME area and chose the SAME wedding date and chose the SAME destinatin wedding on a cruise?!??!!? WERE AWESOME :D

hahahaha yes we are!!:p

• 2 months later...

Awesome. Congrats! We're getting married on the Freedom as well on May 1st. Dinah is our coordinator too. I think she's been great. PLEASE post a review and some pics on here when you get back. Pics/reviews of the Freedom are hard to find on here!

Archived