Q&A: My BIL and Beer :)

BabsandPaul

After reading Lauras' Q&A about wine with Carnival CEO Bob Dickinson at the top of these boards, I thought that it might be a good idea to interview a beer expert with some similar questions. So I interviewed my brother-in-law Bob and it went something like this...

Paul: How did your passion for beer start?

Bob: I dunno,... um, it tastes good,...uh, can I crack one open now?

Paul:I understand you prefer beer to champagne, why?

Bob: Well, mainly because beer is a helluva lot cheaper than champagne, plus the bubbles in champagne make me sneeze.

Paul: Is it true that you have your own beer "cellar"?

Bob: Uh, not exactly, I mean, yeah, I do have an old fridge in the basement that I keep fulla beer. Does that count?

Paul: What do you consider the best beer values on a Carnival cruise?

Bob: Hmmm,..at the "past guest" party they give me free beer, that's pretty cool and...oh, on St Maarten there's these black fellas selling ice cold Heinekens from a tub for just a buck, that's good too.

Paul: Do you ever drink your beer from a glass?

Bob: Naw, my wife gets mad if I dirty too many dishes.

Paul: What percent of your yearly income do you spend on beer?

Bob: A lot. Wait a minute, is my wife going to see this?

Paul: You'd mentioned that you'd given away a lot of beer, can you tell us more about that?

Bob: Actually, I said I'd given away a lot of empty beer CANS.The scouts have this big bin down by the Beermart where I dump the empties. Can I take that off my taxes? Are we done yet? Can I have another beer?

Paul: Thank you.

From the beer lovers guide to drinking a beer properly:never pour beer from can or bottle into a glass it will bruise the bubbles spoiling the taste,and increase the expulsions of a gaseous nature after the beverage is consumed.Happy cruising.

That was hilarious!

From the beer lovers guide to drinking a beer properly:never pour beer from can or bottle into a glass it will bruise the bubbles spoiling the taste,and increase the expulsions of a gaseous nature after the beverage is consumed.Happy cruising.

Oh trust me, with my DH, it doesn't matter what he's drinking from! :D

Archived