Soda Question

ChiBearsSuperFan

First, is 7-Up available on board? If so, can I purchase the 20 oz bottles or any other size bottles to be able to take back to my cabin to store in the fridge? I know about the soda card but my understanding is that they give you a serving of soda in a cup or glass. I would rather have the bottle.

Thank you!

ChiBear - In each cabin, there is a supply of Coke products - usually Cokes, Diet Cokes, and Sprite - also a 32-oz. bottle of water. There is a price list alongside the bottles, and yes, they are 20-oz. bottles. If you choose to consume these, your cabin steward keeps a tally and your Sail & Sign account will be charged $2.50 for each soft drink, $3.25 for the bottle of water.

On deck, they have either canned or iced soft drinks, no bottles.

In the event you do not know this: You are allowed to bring a 'reasonable amount' of soft drinks on board with you. I always take a 6-pk. of the plastic-bottled Cokes to have in my cabin.:)

Only once did I drink one of the Sprites - and my S&S account was charged $2.50 - no tip was charged.

Archived