Book tubing/zipline excursion through RCI for piece of mind?

Sue Ohio

Is it worth the extra piece of mind to book the Belize tubing/zipline excursion through RCI Liberty of the Seas? I've read mixed reviews about Island Marketing and Belize in general & it seems if there's one port we should spend the extra money for an excursion through RCI it should be Belize. Our kids are 15, 13 & 10 btw. I also have looked at snorkeling. Thanks!

Is it worth the extra piece of mind to book the Belize tubing/zipline excursion through RCI Liberty of the Seas? I've read mixed reviews about Island Marketing and Belize in general & it seems if there's one port we should spend the extra money for an excursion through RCI it should be Belize. Our kids are 15, 13 & 10 btw. I also have looked at snorkeling. Thanks!

I am wondering the same thing, I am booked on the LOS March 13 sailing and will be booking through CL for piece of mind.

We did this tour last year, and our experience was really good. We did our research before we booked and island marketings prices were excellent. The cruise ships are always more expensive, i've never found a better price when booking tours when i look at what my ship is offering.

We had a great tour, it was me and my husband, our friend and her son, and my sister and her two kids. We were picked up at the port in a van, and taken directly to the cave tubing place. We did a short hike to get to the river, and our guide took time to explain different plants and what the mayans used them for. It was really interesting. The cave tubing was fun and all in all the day was really enjoyable. Cant see why the cruise ships try to charge so much for this trip, they don't offer you anything more.

We just returned today, from our cruise on RCCL Voyager. We did the cave tubing in Belize and loved it. We researched the different companies and chose http://www.cavetubing.bz

Compared to the cruise excursion, you get twice the fun for 1/2 the price. The private tour goes through 2 caves instead of 1 and costs $50 instead of $99. The tour guides at cavetubing.bz were very safety conscious and have always gotten everyone back to the boat on time. The jungle walk was fun and educational. And there was a yummy lunch with rum punch at the end.

We recently returned from the NCL Pearl in Belize. We booked cave tubing with

cave-tubing.com. Excellent guide and very good excursion. We were linked together going thro the caves - unlike the cruise ship excursion groups. Great company - would recommend

Archived