Shore excursions Labadee

let your father zip away on labadee.....i would be more concerned if he had a back condition because there is a bit of a jolt at the landing but not bad at all. he will have a wonderful time....we saw people of all ages going down......it was a great time :)

Lol. He has sternal wires in his chest and a herniated lumbar disk, that's why I'm trying to get a feel for the "jolt". I think he should go for it. The rest of the family....not so much. It could spoil his entire cruise. I am just going to bring motrin & flexeril and let him decide.

Karen

You can simply walk up and use your seapass card to pay for the coaster. I did that for myself, my kids and grandkids when we were on Labadee last November. Enjoyed it immensely. Next time, I may try the zip line:)
Thanks!!! Had that question on the port board for a while, appreciate the info!

BonVoyage

Dawna

Just back from EOS and our stop at Labadee was great. No more tenders in, they have paved walkways thru out. Security is not an issue, we went to Columbus Beach, which it the one where the old water park was, it is a pretty long walk if you don't take the short cut thru the market area, and you are hassled the whole time. If the natives weren't so vocal and pushey, I would have stopped and shopped, but I like to look at my leasure with out pressure. Their video on TV is not like it is at all. We had to walk for the BBQ because they did not set up all the BBQ locations. There is one normally set up on Columbus beach, but not this time. Since we were docked, you can even go back on ship and eat and go back to the beach later. It has been greatly improved. To rent a float it is $10 for the day.

Archived