Anyone tried latice?

Cozzette2

I've been using Latisse for about a year.

I began noticing a differance in about 3 weeks, but people began noticing it around 6 weeks.

The package comes with a set of brushes so you can use a new brush every day. It says to use 1 drop per lid, but I put 1 drop in the bottle lid and there is more than enough to both lids. That way a bottle lasts me about 2 - 2 1/2 months.

After about 4 months I began using it every other day because my lashes were creating a problem with my glasses - kept brushing against the lenses ! :p So I have cut back a bit and still have great results.

I have very pale blue eyes and watch the color of my eyes closely and have noticed no change. The literature says it CAN change the color if used in the eys. This means that if you are careful not to overapply and not get the liquid into your eyes you should not notice any change.

I go to a medspa where I can get it. It is usually $120/bottle but they frequently run a b1g1 special so you can either stock up or plit it with a friend.

Love my lashes - enjoy!

• 1 month later...
Latice is by perscription. I'm currently on drops for eye pressure as a preventative for glacoma. It has the same benefits/draw-backs as Latice.

My lashes were "average" before I started the drops. Within a few weeks, they began to thicken and lengthen.

I actually find them anoying. They interfere with my sunglasses. I also like a sleeping mask;however, now the lashes make using one impossible.

They seem to be "wild" (can't think of a better way to describe them).

I've been on the drops about 9 months & still haven't truly adjusted to the lashes.

Another issue is hair growth in places where you don't want additional hair. It stimulates hair growth on any hair folicle. This means a lot more plucking on the eyebrows. If you didn't have to use "drops", I'm sure you could control where the "run-off" goes.

I know every situation is different. I just want to point out that "more" isn't always better.

I haven't tried latice, but I have done the knock off version loreal sells. I got it because I found an awesome sale and had awesome coupons and paid practially pennys for it. I figured if it didn't work I didn't loose much but my time. I made sure to apply it at the roots of my lash line and I was pretty shocked by how much it actually worked! The growth on my lower line was a lot more obvious then the top, but I stopped using it because the long very thick lashes were annoying to deal with. If I showered and went to sleep, it seemed they would dry funny sometimes - like the bumps you get from sleeping with wet hair. I wear glasses and they'd leave smudges on my glasses if I wore them too close to my face. If I wore mascara I had to be sure not to use too much or they felt kind of heavy.

Great results, don't know if I would do it again.

Archived