Slimming World UK - last chance saloon!

dmm30

Hi folks, I have just started at Slimming World in an attempt to lose 5 stone before my Grand Princess cruise in July 2011. I lost 5lb in my first week but really looking for some encouragement from fellow slimmers along the way.

I am 37 and have been overweight for over 20 years. This cruise is a huge inspiration to me and I'm determined to get the weight off once and for all. Who knows, maybe I'll even find love ;)

Come join me and we can motivate each other in hard times......:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Donna, yes I have joined slimming world too for my first cruise ever in April 2011 with Royal Caribbean. I lost 6 lbs in my first week and have lost 9 1/2 lbs so far :). Good luck, keep in touch, what are you doing extra easy or the green/red?? x

Hey there! Wow, April sounds nice and close?! We have to wait until July for our cruise :(. 9.5lb is great!

I'm doing Extra Easy mostly and find it so simple. I never used to cook but now cooking loads of new recipes! Today I'm making chicken pie!

I have just had my 4th weigh in and lost 12lb now which is great for me - 5lb, 1lb, 3lb, 3lb (blip on week 2 due to too much wine :o).

When's your weigh in day? Mine is Wednesday.

I have been getting loads of support from other ladies on here - it's on the Anyone for Zumba thread (Anita Latte) - check that one out. They are always giving ideas for recipes and lots of moral support.

Are you doing any exercise? I have started going to the gym and my Zumba class starts again on Monday.

Anyway, keep up the good work and let me know how you're getting on?

That cruise will come round so quickly :)

Archived