EPIC -- booking shows on line

cruising ag

When booking the shows on line will I be able to book for my husband and I at the same time or does each person have to do reservations separately?

You book for both on the reservation. I made a chart with the days of the week and then as I made the reservation wrote it down. I had made a note of which days were the days at sea also..Have fun.

Just a foot note when you make reservations the first time you are able to get a print out but if for some reason you want to add another show it won't print out a new one. I imagine you can call NCL and they will do it for you. This happened to me but I made a note of the show and time and when I got tot the ship I checked and it was there .

How about if you are in different cabins? And different reservations. Can we book the shows and dinners for the same day and times online and as long as we arrive together will they still sit us together? We have two different cabins. 4 of us in one and my mother in her own. Not sure if we should book online or call and book to a total of 5 for each show and dinner?

Here are a quotes from threads I started on this same subject. It should cover most of your questions!

Next Wednesday marks the 45 day point at which I should be able to go online and book our dining and entertainment for our 2/26 Epic cruise. I am not clear on a couple of points...

It's just the two of us on our booking, yet we have a solo friend on this sailing as well in a Studio cabin. There are a couple of things that we had planned on doing together. When I called NCL a few weeks ago to ask about this I was told that there will be an option for "how many" the reservation will be for, and that I could just select "3", yet I have this vision in my mind of getting to the booking page and seeing either checkboxes next to our names (with no other options) or a pulldown box where I can select 1 or 2 for the reservation. For those of you who have booked ahead of time, how are those options presented?

One more thing, which I recall reading somewhere, has to do with the TIME of day (at that 45 day mark) when one can go online to book. I have heard 7AM (eastern), and I have read where it occurs at MIDNIGHT. Can anyone shed "focused" light on that point?

THANKS, and "the wait is almost over",

Tom

More recently:

-----------------------------------

Since today was the 45 day mark, I checked after midnight: bookings for entertainment and dining were not yet opened. Checked again at 5 AM, 6 AM, then just after 7 AM, there it was!

What I discovered is that it won't let you book both an entertainment and dining even for the same day UNLESS you complete the booking for one, then go back - and you can add the other!

Additionally, for any dining venue (well, not Cirque - since it's under "entertainment", though does include a meal) you simply indicate the NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY (up to 6) and then select from the available times. Even with my "Johnny on the spot" early morning timing, there were a couple of places where the 7 PM dining reservations were already gone. I realize that they hold some back for booking onboard, so can likely get them changed.

Booking entertainment is another matter. For that, ONLY the names under your booking will appear.

We have filled our "freestyle" days, trying almost every dining option, and all the bookable entertainment (except for Slime Time or whatever the Nickelodeon option was).

WOO --- now we are REALLY counting down!!

Tom

Hope that helps!

Tom

Just a foot note when you make reservations the first time you are able to get a print out but if for some reason you want to add another show it won't print out a new one. I imagine you can call NCL and they will do it for you. This happened to me but I made a note of the show and time and when I got tot the ship I checked and it was there .

Thanks I'll definitely make note of that

How about if you are in different cabins? And different reservations. Can we book the shows and dinners for the same day and times online and as long as we arrive together will they still sit us together? We have two different cabins. 4 of us in one and my mother in her own. Not sure if we should book online or call and book to a total of 5 for each show and dinner?

We had no difficulties doing this. We booked separately party of 4 and party of 3 and then when we got on-board we went to one of the restaurant reservation desks and ask all of them to be combined by putting a note in the reservations that were together. There were nights we didn't have the same time bu about 1/2 hour and they still accommodated us.

Anita,

just saw your post, don't broadcast it until you have booked them, everyone will be up at midnight grabbing everything...

To funny........:eek:

oopppsss lol ... I saw the other response :) Guess I'll be up at midnight too with everyone else

oopppsss lol ... I saw the other response :) Guess I'll be up at midnight too with everyone else

We can party!;):D

Sounds like 7am east coast time to me...

I can tell your getting excited!

OK, sorry I hijacked this thread back to ours...

Nite Anita...

Archived