HELP.... I'm addicted to CC...

jarz85

I am currently deployed an only get so much computer time a week. Luckily I can multi-task so I email family, check on my upcoming cruise, and read the CC boards. I actually get upset when I can't access the boards :eek:. CC is my moment of Zen.

Take Care,

Phelios

Given the household debt free mandate, and the near criminal damage this one is doing to the "fun fund", I don't forsee another cruise before the world ends in 2012. How's that for a buzz kill?

I'm with you. Some thoughts - even Dave Ramsey (Mr. debt free himself) says that cruises - paid in cash:D - are the best vacation bargain out there. I am glad I have one in seven weeks, paid in full, paid airfare, I just have to scrape up cab fare and a hotel for one night. Other than that, whatever I buy on board.:rolleyes:

That is perfectly normal! I knew I had to cool it when I had a $200 phone bill, now its just from the PC.

We are currently socializing a stray cat, so you are to read outloud to them so they get to know your voice. So I sit and read the cruise critic reviews on the Panama Canal to her! Hopefully I can use all the knowledge I gain in the near future, as that is on our list of places we want to cruise to. I am around review 110, and still have a lot to go! My husband peaks his head in the door and says, 'what are you reading to her?" (He reads to her from a Dean Koontz novel) And I reply 'cruise critic reviews, what else?' He just laughs and rolls his eyes.

Archived