Transfer from long beach to lax

Sovereignmark

Can we catch the prime time or super shuttle from John Wayne airport? We are going on the splendor for the Feb 20th sailing and were looking for a low cost option to get to our cruise.

Yes--both are available at SNA--but I would prebook on their website.

And I would verify in a phone call if using Prime Time Shuttle. Am dealing with them right now on a royally messed up booking, picking us up from our house and picking us after our cruise in San Pedro. The email confirmation was right but when scheduling the drivers, whoever does it for them switch them arrangements BOTH times. They don't call back when a message is left with customer service and it took two emails to get a written response (the second time I said I would proceed with further action unless I hear from them in a business day). What they offered for compensation was laughable. So it looks like I'll be sending a letter to the credit card company this week.

At the port, the poor guy working for them was besieged with passengers who were waiting for vehicles that were the wrong type or simply not there (like the one for my family).

Can we catch the prime time or super shuttle from John Wayne airport? We are going on the splendor for the Feb 20th sailing and were looking for a low cost option to get to our cruise.

Prime Time Shuttle works well, you'll just need to make a reservation on their website.

And I would verify in a phone call if using Prime Time Shuttle. Am dealing with them right now on a royally messed up booking' date=' picking us up from our house and picking us after our cruise in San Pedro. The email confirmation was right but when scheduling the drivers, whoever does it for them switch them arrangements BOTH times. They don't call back when a message is left with customer service and it took two emails to get a written response (the second time I said I would proceed with further action unless I hear from them in a business day). What they offered for compensation was laughable. So it looks like I'll be sending a letter to the credit card company this week.

At the port, the poor guy working for them was besieged with passengers who were waiting for vehicles that were the wrong type or simply not there (like the one for my family).[/quote']

Call me directly I'll get it settled for you.

Bobby Gibson

Prime Time Shuttle - Marketing Manager

310-536-7922 x1110

bobbyg@primetimeshuttle.com

Archived