Muster Drills??

planb

Thanks ! Glad we have some of the goofy pictures from past cruises with us in them , but do wonder about 1st time cruisers. Hope they have a in room program that will help those who may have concerns. But it will save time and lots of "don't trip over the straps "

on Ecstasy you did not stand by the lifeboat stations.

True. Last March we gathered in the main lounge.

So the tip on not getting there first, because you have to wait for everyone in the back to leave first is so true. I bet people were still waiting to get out when we set sail. Thanks CC for this tip!!

They won't let you bring it...at least they made us take ours back on our last cruise even though we were running a bit behind. I'm not sure it's a good idea either..but the people in front of us this last time were already three sheets to the wind and I doubt anything that was said during the muster drill registered in their brains.

On the Pride this week we had to go to the Muster Station (28 degrees), but we did not have to take our lifejackets. They did sound the alarm and it was a pre-recorded announcement system. Thank goodness there was warmth in numbers!

Archived