Imagination Portholes!

StringerBell

Just got back from a New Years Eve cruise U2 with portholes

Great value and u get natural light. These were different from the portholes on the Valor. They are very deep into the side of the ship so the view is limited and the porthole covers were really heavy...to heavy to want to mess with at all...where the Valor it was easy to close and great for my afternoon naps

Kool ship...this was my third time and although I prefer the bigger ships, she is a great ship...Bon Voyage!:cool:

Just got back from a New Years Eve cruise U2 with portholes

Great value and u get natural light. These were different from the portholes on the Valor. They are very deep into the side of the ship so the view is limited and the porthole covers were really heavy...to heavy to want to mess with at all...where the Valor it was easy to close and great for my afternoon naps

Kool ship...this was my third time and although I prefer the bigger ships, she is a great ship...Bon Voyage!:cool:

Thanks! I think we are in u8? So they do not open then? Still sounds like a great room thanks!

We were in E7 on the Imagination's sister ship the Inspiration. No, they don't open. You do get natural light which is very nice, and a good thick curtain to cover it so it can be nice and dark in the room when you wish it to be. The area is inset - there is a "window seat" type cover that's about 4 feet by 18" which they are set into. At 5'1" I fit up there quite nicely! A great place to sit and read. Enjoy it!

We were in E7 on the Imagination's sister ship the Inspiration. No, they don't open. You do get natural light which is very nice, and a good thick curtain to cover it so it can be nice and dark in the room when you wish it to be. The area is inset - there is a "window seat" type cover that's about 4 feet by 18" which they are set into. At 5'1" I fit up there quite nicely! A great place to sit and read. Enjoy it!

That sounds great! Thanks for the responses.

Archived